Kellie is our sensational Myotherapist.
Kellie grew up in the Mooroolbark area and, after having her third child commenced studying massage. Having completed her training as a remedial masseur she worked in Lilydale with the Squash and Fitness Centre where she treated gym and fitness enthusiasts as well as patients who came there needing assistance for a variety of special health and fitness needs.
It was through this work that she developed her love and high commitment to her patients’ health and wellbeing. She continued to advance her knowledge and has recently successfully completed her training as a fully qualified Myotherapist.
Myotherapy can help patients by:
• Reducing acute or chronic pain
• Increasing muscle flexibility and mobility
• Improving body symmetry and biomechanics
• Improving the healing time of an injured muscle by increasing blood flow and improving soft tissue alignment
• Reducing the strain, discomfort and stiffness sometimes associated with physical exercise
• Enhancing movement and muscular strength by increasing the efficiencies of muscles
Kellie achieves these outcomes by adopting a wide range of techniques in her Myotherapy treatments including dry needling, cupping, deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy and muscular energy techniques.
She is highly dedicated to creating an optimal health plan and treatment for her patients’ health and wellness.
Kellie will be working out of the Yarra Junction and Yarra Glen clinics. For more information or would simply like to book in an appointment to see Kellie please call 9730 1019…